Monday, May 10, 2010

And so the blogging begins...

To tell you the truth this is my very first time blogging. I don't know if I'll be any good at it but I was inspired by other future bride's blogs and have decided to blog about my current wedding planning process. I absolutely love every minute of wedding planning and wish I could devote all my time to it! Unfortunately I am in my Senior year of college and working as well, which leaves little time for wedding planning. So currently I am trying to fit in as much planning as possible and I plan to get a lot done over the Summer when I will be out of school. I have been with my fiance for almost 5 1/2 years and have truly been "the luckiest". We started dating our Junior year of high school and I can't imagine having a better life. I am so happy being with him and can't wait till the day he is my husband! I don't know if anybody will read this but it will be fun for me to blog about all the great buys, projects, and of course struggles that will take place throughout this exciting and wonderful time in my life. I hope to update frequently and keep you updated on my journey : )

No comments:

Post a Comment