Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Ring : )

Zach and I had decided not to go engagement ring shopping together. I know this was VERY risky but it ended up working out perfectly! We had looked online a couple times and all we talked about was the fact that we both preferred princess cut and we both definitely wanted white gold, besides that I was completely in the dark as to what I would be wearing on my finger for the rest of my life haha. But looking back on it I would not have done it any other way. He did a great job and I absolutely LOVE my ring! I have to thank http://soontobemrsf.blogspot.com/ because her fiance recommended a local jeweler to Zach and we have both had a great experience with them. We are planning on returning to purchase our wedding bands from the same jeweler. I really love the fact that we are supporting a locally owned family jeweler, especially during the current economic times. Now for some pictures....









So did you and your fiance go shopping together for the engagement ring? Would you do it the same way if you could do it all over again?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're happy with it! David and I were just in there last night giving them my ring so they can solder my wedding bands to it and picking out David's ring! I love that place!

    ReplyDelete