Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I LOVE free stuff!

So if you know me you know I absolutely LOVE good deals, especially free stuff! So as I was browsing through Michaels I found a bridal book that I really wanted (The Modern Bride Survival Guide) but I decided to hold off because at the time is was a little more than what I wanted to pay for it. I also noticed there was a little sticker on the front that said with the purchase of the book you would receive a FREE subscription to Brides magazine, which made it even more tempting to buy. I decided to take a chance and wait a couple more days because the clerk told me it would be 75% off at the end of the week. I went back at the end of the week and bought it! It was only seven dollars and it is a great book!



I mailed in the form on the inside of the book to order my free subscription to Brides magazine and I just received my first issue!



It took about 2 months for me to get my first issue so I had actually completely forgotten about it until I got a surprise in the mail : ) The best part is that it is a 1 year subscription so it will take me right up until the month I get married.

I know it's not that cool of a find but I just love great deals so I had to share!

Throughout the wedding planning process have you found great deals (even small ones like mine) that made you really excited?

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm with you on this one - it's the little things that make me happy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun!! I always thought I'd subscribe to at least one wedding magazine, but I never got around to it. And now with just over 2 weeks until the wedding I suppose it would be a little silly. :)

    ReplyDelete